December 8, 2007

Can I Knit for Me Yet???

I know... that sounds pretty selfish, and I like to think I'm not a selfish person (most of the time!). However... I hate knitting with a deadline.. and Christmas is the only time of year I have that deadline looming over me. So let's see... I have 8 projects I should finish. I have 4 completely done... 2 sets off fingerless gloves and 2 hats. I have literally 2 rows left on a shawl ( not counting the finishing). I finished a snake for my son... now I just have to do the mouse, I'll take pics when I'm done... so cute!


With all those presents in the works I should NOT have started something for me or the store... but I just couldn't help it! This yarn, Superior, came in and it's cashmere and silk... and oh my goodness it feels just amazing... so I had to start something!!! One ball will make a 72" scarf!! Obviously I have a ways to go... but I love it!!!