How could I leave without a picture of a poodle?? This is what my house always looks like... Lyra (the kitty) and Bucky (the poodle) seem to always be together. They have their quarrels (often), but they are still always right near each other. Go figure... it must be a love hate relationship!
March 15, 2008
December 30, 2007
December 18, 2007
Here was our first big snow storm around here. This is my son outside of the store. Now... this was the 1st storm... followed up by another one a couple days later... which added on another 7-8"! I didn't get any pics of that... I was too busy shoveling!
On the Christmas knitting front... I finished Conor's present... the Sleepy Snake & Mischievous Mouse. This is one of my favorite things I knit this year... sooo cute! I think he's going to love it! Shhhh... don't tell him about it.. I've managed to keep this a secret!
December 8, 2007
November 21, 2007
I also thought I'd throw in some pic of some finished projects while I had the camera up and running.
Here's the devil hat I made for halloween using plymouth encore worsted.
Here's the baby blanket made with Crystal Palace's Puffin . I still need to make 4 tassels for the corners. For some reason I have a really hard time getting myself to make tassels... so I now have 2 projects that are waiting for them!
November 14, 2007
Any way, I haven't posted a blog in such a long time because I lost my digital camera. I still have the memory card because that was in the printer... but the camera... who knows! I'm hoping it will turn up... which is the case with most of the things I misplace!
- I just got the call today that the Dream In Color yarn I ordered is being shipped tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
- I finished knitting myself a devil hat for Halloween (how I would love to show you a picture!)
- I finished knitting Coronet for the second time. I loved this pattern even more the second time. I did modify a little though. I used 2 colors, one for the band one for the rest of the hat. I also added in some beads in the cable band portion.
- I started some xmas knitting... I know... I know... I'm a little late on this one
- I've started meeting with sales reps to order SPRING yarn... can you stand it
- I'm almost done painting my new apartment... only half a room to go (if you don't count the bathroom... which I'm not)
- The carpet measurer ( I know, not a real word) people are coming today to measure for my new carpets
- I should be ready to move in within 3 weeks... yay!
October 11, 2007
So, I drag my son and Dad into the craftsy building (there are quilts, knitting, art and more) and what do I see... but a first place ribbon on one of my customers sweaters! Good job Amy!! It's not the best picture... they had it all fenced off so I couldn't display it how I thought it shoud be displayed... tight security at the fair! It is the fair isle sweater from Stitch and Bitch Nation.