December 18, 2007

Bring on the stress... I'm ready!

It's that time of year... when we're supposed to be full of joy and merriment. Ummm... OK.... but... what about all the stress that comes along with it?!?! I'm talking about the SNOW, shopping, whining children, baking, cleaning, financial issues, wrapping, volunteering.... now throw on top of that running a store that is seasonal (and this is the busy time!).... I'm getting ready to scream!! Instead, I'm going to try to breathe, knit something I enjoy and relax. There may be a little bit of denial involved, but hey, at least I'm still breathing!




Here was our first big snow storm around here. This is my son outside of the store. Now... this was the 1st storm... followed up by another one a couple days later... which added on another 7-8"! I didn't get any pics of that... I was too busy shoveling!

On the Christmas knitting front... I finished Conor's present... the Sleepy Snake & Mischievous Mouse. This is one of my favorite things I knit this year... sooo cute! I think he's going to love it! Shhhh... don't tell him about it.. I've managed to keep this a secret!




1 comment:

Andrea said...

I totally agree with you. I love Christmas, but it's too stressful. I'd like to just crawl up into a ball and go to sleep till it's all over. Oh well, hopefully it will calm down soon, and you can get some knitting done for yourself. Happy Holidays!!

P.S. I love the snake. =)