November 21, 2007

I Knew I'd Find It!

It's a good thing I know myself well and didn't go run out and get a new camera. Guess where I found it? All knitters out there will understand this.... in a knitting bag! One of my many many knitting bags that are all in use. I went to go grab a project in a bag and... there it was!! And I found it just in time to show off my new hair cut!! I know.. The pictures kind of dark you really can't see my hair that well, believe me... it's much shorter (about 6 inches!)



I also thought I'd throw in some pic of some finished projects while I had the camera up and running.

Here's the devil hat I made for halloween using plymouth encore worsted.


Here's the baby blanket made with Crystal Palace's Puffin . I still need to make 4 tassels for the corners. For some reason I have a really hard time getting myself to make tassels... so I now have 2 projects that are waiting for them!